Delos & Rhenia Islands
1 Day Sailing Cruise
A full day of fun, culture and culinary discovery
Spend a perfect day out on the sea combining a relaxing sailing cruise, swimming and sunbathing at the secluded and pristine beaches of the uninhabited island of Rhenia with a visit to Delos island – one of the most important archaeological sites of Greek history and a UNESCO world heritage landmark.
Explore the history of the Aegean, a sea full of myths and legends. Enjoy the essence of Greek life and feel the sailing spirit. Swim in the crystal clear waters, snorkel or just hang out on deck soaking sun and treating yourself with Greek delicacies.
Your cruise will start from Mykonos New Port at 10:00 am. We set sail for the ancient site of Delos Island which is 1 hour away. If you feel adventurous you are welcome to hold the ropes and lend a helping hand with navigating and steering or simply stretch out on deck and enjoy the sun and the views. We will spend 2 hours in the tranquil waters of Delos. Whoever wishes can visit the archeological site and museum. An English-speaking tour guide will be available for a tour of the site and a journey through time. Otherwise, you can relax on the boat with a cool drink, enjoy the sun and swim in the clear blue sea. Back on board, we sail across a narrow strait to the unspoiled island of Rhenia. Rhenia’s idyllic bays, coves and pristine beaches are one of the Aegean’s great treasures. Here you will have around three hours to swim or snorkel in the astounding and transparent waters and enjoy a delicious lunch on board featuring local specialties and chilled Greek wine. You will reach back Mykonos at 5 o’clock after a farewell drink.
This Trip Includes
What to remember
Terms & Conditions
Cruise Price Refunded
up to 7 days prior to cruise date
7 to 14 days prior to cruise date
more than 14 days prior to cruise date
- Important notice due to Covid-19 : Good health is necessary to take part in the sailing cruises. Necessary physical distances as well as the most careful safety and hygiene measures compliant with the public health protocol are guaranteed on the boat to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- All passengers must provide their passport details to Mykonos Cruises, upon reservation (requirement of Greek port authorities).
- Please advise us of cases of pregnancy, mobility and/or health issues before making your reservation.
- Mykonos is nicknamed “Island of Winds” and as part of the Cyclades islands belongs to the geographical area affected by the wind called “Meltemi”. Every summer the low barometric pressure from the Balkans clashes with the higher hot blasts from Africa and in this way the north wind of Meltemi is formed. The wind in Mykonos is a common part of the lifestyle of both locals and visitors. As a consequence, the cruise programme and itinerary at times need to be adjusted according to the wind strength and direction.
- All cruises can be performed with winds up to Beaufort force 6, with weather prediction on the previous day. In the rare occasion that a cruise is cancelled due to bad weather, all bookings are automatically transferred to the immediately following days and cruises of the corresponding price. Alternatively, the clients are entitled to a 80% refund upon presenting a boat or flight ticket of their departure from the Island the following day.
- Mykonos Cruise reserves the right until 24 hours prior to the cruise, to change the embarkation or dissembarkation port from the New Port to the port of Agios Ioannis.