Mykonos South Beaches, Rhenia & Delos Island
1 Day Cruise
Fun, sea, culture – a day full of highlights
Spend a full day out on the sea combining a relaxing sailing cruise, swimming and sunbathing at the best beaches of Mykonos and at the secluded and pristine beaches of the uninhabited island of Rhenia with a glimpse of the ancient Greek civilization at Delos island. Savour a buffet of Greek delicacies accompanied by refreshments and chilled wine.
Read MoreYour cruise will start from Mykonos New Port at 10:00 am. First we set sail for the famous southern beaches of Mykonos. Enjoy the beach hopping while passing the famous beaches of Ornos, Psarou, Platis Gialos, Paranga, Paradise and Super Paradise. We drop anchor for a swimming stop of approximately one hour at one of the beautiful beaches, where you can enjoy the privacy of the yacht or swim to shore and mingle. We sail towards the the uninhabited island of Rhenia with its mesmerizing gold sandy beaches and crystal clear turquoise waters, where you can spend the afternoon swimming, snorkeling and truly relaxing in a secluded bay. In the meantime a delicious lunch of Greek specialties will be served on board, accompanied by a selection of complimentary drinks – chilled wine, beer and soft drinks. On our way back we will pass by the ancient site of Delos – a magical ancient site of great archaeological, historical and mythological importance, the birthplace of the Ancient God Apollo and the Ancient Goddess Artemis. Let the view enchant you from the water. On our way you will have the chance to try raising and trimming the sails and steering the yacht. Otherwise simply stretch out on deck and enjoy the sun and the views. We will reach back Mykonos at 4 o’clock after a farewell drink.
This Trip Includes
What to remember
Terms & Conditions
Cruise Price Refunded
up to 7 days prior to cruise date
7 to 14 days prior to cruise date
more than 14 days prior to cruise date
Health & Safety
- Important notice due to Covid-19 : Good health is necessary to take part in the sailing cruises. Necessary physical distances as well as the most careful safety and hygiene measures compliant with the public health protocol are guaranteed on the boat to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- All passengers must provide their passport details to Mykonos Cruises, upon reservation (requirement of Greek port authorities).
- Please advise us of cases of pregnancy, mobility and/or health issues before making your reservation.
- Mykonos is nicknamed “Island of Winds” and as part of the Cyclades islands belongs to the geographical area affected by the wind called “Meltemi”. Every summer the low barometric pressure from the Balkans clashes with the higher hot blasts from Africa and in this way the north wind of Meltemi is formed. The wind in Mykonos is a common part of the lifestyle of both locals and visitors. As a consequence, the cruise programme and itinerary at times need to be adjusted according to the wind strength and direction.
- All cruises can be performed with winds up to Beaufort force 6, with weather prediction on the previous day. In the rare occasion that a cruise is cancelled due to bad weather, all bookings are automatically transferred to the immediately following days and cruises of the corresponding price. Alternatively, the clients are entitled to a 80% refund upon presenting a boat or flight ticket of their departure from the Island the following day.
- Mykonos Cruise reserves the right until 24 hours prior to the cruise, to change the embarkation or dissembarkation port from the New Port to the port of Agios Ioannis.