Let us make your special event unforgettable
Marriage proposal, birthday, bachelor party, corporate event and much more … celebrate your special occasion in an unforgettable way on the sea. What better place to do it than on Mykonos Island, by sailing with your friends & beloveds around the beautiful scenery.
Yoga on the water
We cooperate with carefully selected, renowned local partners to guarantee the highest quality in order to make your event perfect and ideally fitted to your needs – in terms of itinerary, entertainment, cuisine and service. Our event manager will be happy to meet with you to discuss your expectations and program, our chef is available to meet with you to discuss and customize your gourmet menu. Our professional DJ or musicians will make sure to create the right atmosphere. In addition, several activities can be arranged varying from water sports, snorkeling, scuba diving and fishing to spa and beauty treatments on board. Contact us for a customized offer and let us create a magical experience for you and your company in exquisite Greek style!
This Trip Includes
What to remember
Terms & Conditions
Cruise Price Refunded
up to 7 days prior to cruise date
7 to 14 days prior to cruise date
more than 14 days prior to cruise date
Health & Safety
- Important notice due to Covid-19 : Good health is necessary to take part in the sailing cruises. Necessary physical distances as well as the most careful safety and hygiene measures compliant with the public health protocol are guaranteed on the boat to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- All passengers must provide their passport details to Mykonos Cruises, upon reservation (requirement of Greek port authorities).
- Please advise us of cases of pregnancy, mobility and/or health issues before making your reservation.
- Mykonos is nicknamed “Island of Winds” and as part of the Cyclades islands belongs to the geographical area affected by the wind called “Meltemi”. Every summer the low barometric pressure from the Balkans clashes with the higher hot blasts from Africa and in this way the north wind of Meltemi is formed. The wind in Mykonos is a common part of the lifestyle of both locals and visitors. As a consequence, the cruise programme and itinerary at times need to be adjusted according to the wind strength and direction.
- All cruises can be performed with winds up to Beaufort force 6, with weather prediction on the previous day. In the rare occasion that a cruise is cancelled due to bad weather, all bookings are automatically transferred to the immediately following days and cruises of the corresponding price. Alternatively, the clients are entitled to a 80% refund upon presenting a boat or flight ticket of their departure from the Island the following day.
- Mykonos Cruise reserves the right until 24 hours prior to the cruise, to change the embarkation or dissembarkation port from the New Port to the port of Agios Ioannis.
Book your yacht cruise today!
Book your yacht cruise today!
Enjoy the beauty of the sea and the essence of Greek life.